Thank your for visiting our website! Please take some time to look around and get to know us. We hope the information here will inspire you to visit us in person some Sunday morning
NVUU is an affirming and inclusive faith community where all persons are welcome, regardless of age, ethnicity, gender, sexuality, or religious beliefs. We support each other’s search for truth and meaning, we encourage and care for one other, and we actively promote justice for all people and for our Earth.
Who feels at home in a Unitarian Universalist congregation?
Folks attracted to our community include:
- Those who consider themselves “Spiritual but not Religious.”
- Those interested in exploring common threads found in various faith traditions.
- Those looking for a supportive place to consider “big” questions such as the meaning of life, death, and what it means to be human.
- Those interested in the ways religion and spirituality intersect with morality, science, and culture.
- Those who find their spirituality grounded in loving community, in nature, or in social justice.
- Those who want their children to be part of a supportive, loving community where they learn about and explore different forms of spirituality and are supported in their own search for truth and meaning.
If your think our congregation might be a good fit for you, please explore the rest of our website, where you can find out more about our principles and beliefs, our Sunday services, our children’s programs, as well as our congregational life and our history. You can even listen to a few of my sermons to get a sense of my perspective.
Please be in touch if you have any questions. I look forward to meeting you!